Friday 10 February 2012

Loo Roll Etiquette

How do you hang your toilet roll? Apparently there’s a right and a wrong way. So I heard on the radio recently. I thought “How daft. Who cares?” Then realised I did care because I became quite indignant at being told over the airwaves that I am placing my roll on the holder the wrong way and people can become quite annoyed at seeing this. The correct way is with the paper hanging outwards. Myself, I prefer sheets draping on the inside, doesn’t stick out and is flush to the wall. There you go – what trivia. Was there an etiquette in the days of newspaper pierced on a nail in the outside loo? So many inches above? Anyway, I’ve noticed that many people just balance theirs around the handle of the toilet brush. That way, doesn’t hang either side!

No comments:

Post a Comment